Maple Leaf Aviation Limited is an independently owned company with over 70 years plus experience. The staff provides friendly professional service to our valued aviation customers.
Aircraft Maintenance & MD-M
Maple Leaf Aviation is a Transport Canada licenced AMO168-91 providing maintenance for private and commercial aircraft for the following maintenance activities:
- 100 hour and annual inspections carried out.
- Scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance.
- Single and twin engine aircraft.
- Turbo-propeller powered aeroplanes with a MTOW of 5700kg and below.
- Robinson piston powered helicopters.
- Piston powered aeroplanes with MTOW of 5700kg and below.
- Cessna Citation 550/560 series.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada JT15D and PT6A small and medium series base & line maintenance.
- Complete sheet metal repairs and modifications (painting available upon request).
- Airframe rebuilding is available in our Cessna Aircraft repair jigs for Cessna single engine aircraft.
- Composite repairs to manufacture’s repair documents.
- STC installation and major modifications to approved & specified data.
- Sheet Metal Structural Repairs: structural repair and modification on single and multi engine piston and turbine
aircraft as per above AMO certificates.
Transport Canada Minister’s Delegate Maintenance (MD-M Services)
David Wall, President and General Manager of Maple Leaf Aviation Limited has been in the business with over 40 years experience. David is the Director of Maintenance, M1 & M2 AME Transport Canada certified and MD-M Transport Canada delegate providing complete import services for all single and twin engine aircraft, helicopters and agricultural aircraft. These services can be performed at your location or available at our Brandon base of operation. Please call for information regarding rates and availability of services.
- Assisting the purchaser in making the right decision for your new or used aircraft.
- Aircraft rebuilding.
- Airworthiness Directives and Purchasing research.
Manufacturing & Design
Welcome to Maple Leaf Aviation Limited, manufacturer of the Fancy Pants speed fairings. Specializing in Cessna Skyhawks, Cardinals, Skylanes, Skywagons. Stationairs and Commuters.
Maple Leaf Aviation Limited is a Transport Canada approved manufacturer (Approved Organization 2-87) for STC’d modifications and replacement parts for Cessna aircraft. Fiberglass and metal components are manufactured and inspected in-house. Maple Leaf Aviation Limited holds over 40 combined STC’s in Canada (TC) and the United States (FAA). We consult with customers on component and airframe modification design in conjunction with Roy Sobchuk, R.S. Design & Consultations.
Note: R S Designs & Consultations, while not directly part of Maple leaf Aviation Ltd., works closely with design concepts and parts procurement in the resale of modifications.
See our Products for the complete line of Aircraft Speed Mods available.
Maple Leaf Aviation Limited is a Transport Canada and Canadian Transportation Agency licensed “Aerial Work 702 and Air Taxi 703″ carrier.
On staff are two experienced commercial pilots.
The following services are provided using the single engine Cessna 172 aircraft:
- aerial patrol and surveys
- aerial photography. The aircraft is equipped with an STC’d belly camera port.
Rates and availability on request.
Maple Leaf Aviation Limited is an independently owned company with over 70 plus years experience. The staff provides friendly professional service to our valued aviation customers.
Maple Leaf Aviation Limited is located at No. 3 Hangar on 455 Agnew Drive on the Brandon Municipal Airport (McGill Field).
- The fully heated hangar has 4800 sq ft of hangar space available with a 55 foot by 17 ft door access.
- Limited over night heated storage available by prior arrangement.
- A large concrete ramp is located between the front bi-fold door and the hangar ramp area.
- Courtesy tie down outside storage is located on the east side of building.
- Paved customer and staff parking lot is located on the west side of the hangar.
- Lounge area and conference room.
- 100LL fuel available on request.