182E - 182T
- 177-1002 & 182-1001
- $689.00 USD
These fit on top of the late model nose wheel later style (1975/1976) pants and are between the pants and the underside of the engine cowling. They smooth airflow around the nose strut and across the scissors assembly while they provide protection to the nose strut tube against sand, gravel and rock strikes from the propeller. Access can be provided for attachment of a towbar for ground handling. These generally will provide 3 to 8 MPH gain. **Earlier years (1968) check scissor extension.
Fancy Pant Nose Strut Fairing 8 -11 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.