- Door Hinge: RB1270 / Pin Plates: Cardinal 177 Door Pin Plates
- $103.00 USD RB1270 3/16"
- $103.00 USD Oversized 1/4"
The new pin (original style shown) uses existing screw holes and pin sizes to completely take away the looseness and door sag from the upper and lower pins and hinges. It is the best repair I have seen anywhere. A person can hang on the door without it dropping:) The original plate & pin configuration was redesigned and now accommodates different pins sizes (due to previous attempts of putting in a larger pin as a repair), as well making room for any cables coming down the windshield post. The lower pin is replaced with a bolt, which has drilled head for wire tie to the airframe so it does not turn, AN 3 H-20 A. Repair Kit
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.