177 (68 & 69 only)
- $455.00 USD
This is one of the most important fairings for the earliest Cardinals with no cowl flap in place. It helps to recontour the lower cowling to approximate the shape of the later models. It helps to redirect airflow that previously rammed directly into the lower firewall lip aft of the large opening behind the nose gear. Helps to increase cooling airflow from the engine. Made of fire retardant resin. Speed gain is reported to be between 8 to 12 MPH and the aesthetics are greatly enhanced with the shimmy damper now enclosed as in later models and the gaping hole closed.
Cowl drag reduction 4 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.