- $289.00 USD / Set
The reduced engine air inlets are designed to fit 1968/70 Cessna 177 aircraft. They are used for winter operation, where temperatures range from (50 F to – 25 F). They may be used at higher ambient temperatures in conjunction with improved baffling, exhaust pipe fairing and lower engine cowl fairings. This cooling efficiency package will help maintain better winter, as well as, summer operating temperatures for both the engine and cabin.
Engine Air Inlet reduced Inlets 2 – 3 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.