177, A, B
- $349.00 USD RH & LH set
These vary aerodynamically sculpted brake fairings smooth the airflow around the inside of the wheel pants and across the brake assembly. Also made of high quality fiberglass, the typical gain is approximately 2 to 3 MPH. Available for Cessna aircraft with tubular gear having an aluminum fairing already in place from the factory. Also available as part of a Main Landing Gear Kit for the C-177 Cardinals and for the C-182 with tubular gear that has an aluminum skin or flat leaf spring gear. Must be used with late model wheel pants .
Brake Fairing 4 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.