177, A, B, 177RG
- 334.00 USD
(68 & 69 must have EF-003 for EP5001-001 to fit)
The fairing is made of fiberglass using a fire retardant resin. The fairing helps reduce engine temperatures and decreased the turbulence around the exhaust pipe. Applicable models are Cessna 172 I thru S, 177 thru B, 177RG, 180 C and on, 182 C thru R and 185’s all models.
Exhaust Pipe fairing 1 – 2 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.