177 A, B, 177RG
- $420.00 USD
The lightweight fiberglass fairing fits over the lower half of the existing fairing, and it also comes with a rear tie down fairing. The product is semi finished and are larger in size than the original fairing (giving the installer room for adjustment) as all aircraft are not built exactly the same. Lower turbulence in the rear stabilator/fuselage area, smoother air flow past the rear tie down and less air bleeding through from the bottom of the stabilator to the top are all features of the fairing. Drawings and instructions are included. Speed changes vary from aircraft to aircraft (approximately 2 – 4 mph). The new tailcone also provides gap seals for the sides of the tailcone alongside the opening of the stabilator. This is a very worthwhile mod for all Cardinals, Fixed or retractable gear.
Lower tailcone fairing 5 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.