150 through 150M, 152 and A152
- $598.00 USD for the pair
An exact duplicate of the Cessna late model LH & RH main fairings, they are built of exceptionally strong fiberglass. They are easily repairable in the field if they are damaged in an accident. These smooth the air flow around the sides and underneath the wheel assemblies more than earlier models which tended to have a scoop like design. They are furnished with round push-in nylon plugs for access to the air filler on the tires. These wheel fairings generally add 2 to 3 MPH more than the old designs. Fits standard 600 x 6 tire.
Fiberglass replacement Main Wheel Fairing 2 hours install each.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.