177, A, B, 177RG
- TFU-001 $420.00 USD
- TFL-002A $420.00 USD
- $840.00 USD Upper and Lower Set
The new fiberglass tailcone is a replacement for damaged aluminum Cessna models 177, A, B & RG tailcone/stringer (1967 – 1978). The upper and lower tailcone fairing offers many benefits: It provides gap seals for the sides of the tailcone alongside the opening of the stabilator which restricts birds and small animals from entering in. The 100 hour annual inspection is simplified with the removal of the upper tailcone component. This sturdier fairing replaces the thin aluminum original tailcone and provides smoother airflow. Additional speed gain of 1 – 2 mph and drag reduction.
Upper and Lower Tail Cone Fairing 8 hours install. (hardware included)
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.