177, A, B, 177RG
- $404.00 USD
This provides the upper half of the fiberglass tailcone. It makes it easier to inspect the aircraft during 100 hour inspections or annual. It also allows you to discard the floppy, thin, aluminum original tailcone. Excellent aesthetics, and additional speed gain of 1 – 2 mph. The upper tailcone, which is a speed mod must be used with the Lower Tail fairing.
Upper Tailcone 4 hours install.
- All products include hardware, STC and installation instructions if applicable.
- All parts come in a grey gel coat that requires wet sanding , priming and painting. In addition to install time.
- Prices are quoted without shipping.
- Please note: If you are purchasing a kit that requires a 337 approval (United States) for installation, we will provide you with technical data along with a copy of a similar installation instructions for your aircraft.
To place please provide the following information:
- Name and Address the aircraft is registered to
- Shipping Address if different
- Phone Number and email address you can be reached at
- Aircraft Make, Model, Year, N-number and Serial Number
- All parts ordered
- Method of Payment: Please call with credit card information - we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card number, expiry date and the full name on credit card.